Saturday, December 23, 2017

What To Wear When....


It is summer. The days are reaching above 35 degrees celsius. I cannot handle it. The heat is nice to a point, but when I'm dripping in sweat from simply sitting on the couch, it's too much. Aside from the heat, my life is a mess in other ways. My lease is up in two weeks and do I have a new house yet? No. I'm poor from buying Christmas gifts and I don't have any New Years Eve plans yet. So what do I do when I get stressed? Plan outfits. 

Everyone has a creative outlet, and planning outfits is mine. I could have 5 assessments due and I would still be up all night procrastinating on Polyvore. It's lucky that I study fashion, so styling clothing is still in the realm of 'study'. 

So to forget about the heat and take my mind to a calmer place, Polyvore has been my best friend lately. I've posted a few of my fave outfits below. As you can see they're all geared towards a cooler climate, a reflection of my desires right now maybe? Take a geez *.。(❁´◡`❁)。.。


No comments:

Post a Comment