Thursday, November 2, 2017

35mm Pt.1





Progressive shots of Splendour 2017 from day one to day three. From when I remembered to take a photo.


Seeing Jack River, Milky Chance, The Jungle Giants & The Wombats live at Riverstage. I had entirely to much to drink, but it was worth it.




Camping in the freezing cold at Girraween. We forgot a light so we had to eat dinner in the darkness.



Housemate day-trip to the Gold Coast. One of the first and only day-trips we have gone on all together. 


Hiking in the Sunshine Coast Hinterlands. I got blisters on both my feet on day one and I had to walk 45 more kilometers with them. 


Waterfall in Byron Bay. The only two people in the water where European men wearing budgie smugglers.


This photo was a mistake, but I love it. 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment